Thursday, December 24, 2009

ANTI MATTER

Its been a while since i've written anything, so I thought those readers out there might appreciate it. It may have been because of my long posts that they fell in love with the blog in the first place. Or maybe not. I dont blame those people who pick out my endlees amount of spelling mistakes. To tell you the truth, I dont spell check much on my blog if ever. However I do slightly read it over. But anyways! The point I want to bring up today is...are you obligated to be happy during the christmas season?
Consistently, I think about how the society overwhelms themself with stress throughout the month. In otherwords, allow me to break it down for you. Im'a school you SON!

1. Steropically, fathers & sons' break their back to manuver lights all over the house. Its not cool to be getting early back pains before a mid-life crisis. Hense, this just adds to the neighborhood jealousy for who has the best looking house. ("N***a you put up any lights?" "Hell nah' whos paying for all that?")

2. Kids become awfully annoying during this season. They jump off the walls, bugg whomever about their ultimate gift and pee their undee's out of anticipation.
Whats worst is if you have to somehow break the fake news about Santa Clause not being real. Then your only asking to recieve the massive temper tandrums. Im so appalled!


3. I know everyone is familiar with this one. Im talking about the ever so long list of people you have to buy a gift for. I could swear at this time people's animal instincts come out. They sniff out their pray (the sale) and they aggresively attack by hurdling over others (getting bodied on the escolater) to just swallow their pray, whole (give the people at cash/change rooms a hard time) Nevertheless, in most cases the people you bend your back buying something for are the same people you get a shitty gift from. Wommp Wommp Woommp!

So again you tell me is it all worth the hype to be happy during christmas? It is only the day Jesus was born, can we not just be thankful for that and that only. Sheeshhh!
O' well it just sucks that some things will just never change. But one thing that will change are the awful days when I had to get dressed and pamperd by my mother, just to go to the old folks christmas partys'. These are the un-golden days when I was 4 feet, slighty chubby, big lip and dreamed about being the captain of my own jolly ship. Anyways, I will never forget the awful knitted sweaters I wore along with the extra buffed black dress shoes. Makes me sick just thinking about it. However, I wish I had that memrobilia with me today. The only things I think I still own is my fingertip sized Ewing shoes and Jordans. O' snap and my bib. "
Okay AD. your getting out of hand"
Sooooo! as I was saying, is it worth putting on the front during the holiday to look happy. It aint no fancy movie documenting your every last move. Therefore, I sure know im not going to play the fool. Shit' just this mourning I was upset by watching Kanye expose selling his soul to the devil. Not Cool! After that my mood for the whole day was weak. Any-whoo! for those who read this it will be christmas or either after. But either way, I wish you a very merry xmas and happy new year!
Not! Sorry i'm just playing no im not!


My not impressed look.
Eh' I
see you! stop looking up my nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment