Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WISHING ON A STAR

Why cant we just have overnight success? Because really and truly 'I just want to be successful!'...
Having dreams is always fun and dandy only inless you really follow them. If you slack and let the chance slip by, you get nothing back in return. I've come somewhat to a conclusion that, I have to make sure to never settle down. In otherwords, I have to go hard and become the mad man of my craft. This is only because if I want to execute my dream, I need to show something for it. And im not talking just physically but also spiritually. The phrase "it costs to be the boss," is no word of a lie. I am strieving to be nothing but my own boss in the future and in order for that to happen, I need much more productivity. Support may not always be there (because I sure dont ever get it from my Mom) but the point is that you must maintain to hold your own and keep battling to the end of fate. As a kid i've always had the mentality "you cant tell me nothing" yet still to this day I carry that. All in all, as much as we all desire to be successful asap, nothing comes free in life nor handed to us on a gold platter. Get hungery for what you want and go get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment