Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOVE VS. INFATUATION

I giggle to myself sometimes just when I think about it. I honestly dont know why, maybe its because my mind is always all over the place. However its my duty to share my point. So lets just dive in.
Firstly, I hate to be rude but this is more so pointed at the ladies. Have you ever found your self pondering why doesn't so n' so love me? Where do I find love? Im heart broken, I dont think I can love any more? Well of course im sure these thoughts have interupted every ladies love life some way or another. It is natural for any individual of that matter to feel this way or question their belief. Personally I know dude's who's hearts have been broken. Yet I dont think they will ever fully if thats a word recover from it. Just as much as emotional women, men do endure the same type of pain. Although, I do agree in most cases that the women usually recieves more of the emotional pain. Furthermore, our society consumes our mind to think that everyone must find love. As if its the most important thing that still resinates on this dirty earth. Somehow, I sort of agree that everyone should find love some way or another. Although the only true love is God and your spiritual growth with another individual. But please im not here to preach, im just trying to put forth my two cents.
But my main point is today love is usually taken for granted. So without further a-do what is true love?

1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
AD. DEFINTION: Beauty and true love is embeded in the eye of the beholder.
Usually love is found when being with another for a good set years. But even then, some have not exactly found true love.

Moving on! Lets be real, every one is fluttered with the idea of love or being with another. Whether its watching it on movies, looking at celebrities or even listening to music. The media has most of our minds whipped. But thats another story.
In other cases, people mistake sex for love. This is because if the communication barrier has not been stated if its either 'lets get it on/casual date sex' (occuring when things lead to another) or 'slow jam/lover sex' (occuring when your committed to that individual), things become messy. What sucks is usually when one does get the goodies before committing, they fall short of feeling what a relationship could have been with that person. I plead the 5th. Honestly it really does suck, although it can only be positive in however you apply those past lessons into further relations. Which leads me to my next point.

What is Infatuation? Infatuation is 'An object of extravagant, short-lived passion' shout out to the dictionary. In otherwords, Infatuation is living the moment of lust or being intrigued by someone for the short-time goodies. For instance, the club is an infested box/space that people feed off of lust. As well, usually men are the hungry gremlins that live off of infatuation. Honestly, sometimes we cant always control the way we think or see. However we do have control of what we do. Therefore dont knock a man if he tries to sweet'n up a lady with a pick up line (which is not my style) Although feel free to Pacpuiao the dude if he goes further by slapping your ass or grabbing your elbow. Thats just not cool.
Anyways getting back on track, there is a positive to infatuation. Which is umm..umm..uhh'..O! It's that everyone must past the infatuation phase before finding love. Its natural human behaviour in this day and age for people to become attracted to another individual which follows into love. Therefore I encourage all to explore, date and live life. Although in both cases regarding love and infatuation, dont do it for what the hype is made up to be. Only do it because it feels right. and maybe real good, zing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment