Monday, February 8, 2010

SO UMMM..

Okay okay, I clearly lost the superbowl bet. Although...I dont give a damn. Im not going to lie, this year I hardly watched a full season game. Therefore im not in a any right to be guessing who is going to win. So umm..ye' im a little lame!

So these past couple days have been so so. To tell you the truth I dont know how to feel. I wished for cake, and I recieved it (with my own money) However, now my throat has been itchy ever since. I take it thats not a good sign. Nevertheless, Praz from the fugee's is here at my school talking to students for what reason? I have no clue. I would enlighten all of you about what he was speaking about although I had better shit to do. On a good note, I did hear that he still talks to Lauren Hill. As well today listening to Lil' Wayne's 'Fuck today' song during class breaks is in an awful way uplifting. No' seriously give it a hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment