Saturday, September 19, 2009

SUNDAY SIZZLE


The place to be tommorow for music lovers is downtown, Dundas square for MANIFESTO. It will be nothing but fun, music, and umm more fun I guess. Any-who! anyone who is a hip-hop head will be there because Talib kweli and Hi-tek will be performing. As well, opening for them will be my boy Blake Carrington. Not to forget earlier in the day KJ and Wolf J will perform their sets. All three of the dudes are family and have always recieved nothing but love on Phenomenalavenue. So for those who haven't yet got to familiar with these artists, go downtown and check them out for yourself. I'm going to try and make it out there tommorow, so you do the same.

P.s-secretly I just only want to go and hear my favorite track 'the blast' by Talib Kweli. O' ye and to support the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment