Monday, June 29, 2009

HALLOW PIGGY BANK

How do i put this? I just simply cant save. I wish money of mine could go into an account that I couldn't touch for a whole year. My mother tells me, I have a "hot hand for money," only because it burns in my hand and pocket. Causing me to go and spend it. For instace, I even tried taking my money and putting it into a shoe box, out of my room. Clearly this didnt work because I still always had the temptation to use it. As well, in the back of my mind I always felt like someone was going to snatch it. Nevertheless, for the moment I felt like a boss.
I dont understand why is that my money is consumed most of the time by the most little/stupid things. It could be on movies, shoes or mostly food. Whatever it is, my account balance is not looking pretty. Homey Dre knows that i've had this addiction for a long time now. Which I only pray that it stops some day; atleast till' im rich. If anyone is willing to donate, feel free!

"HOPED OUT THE BED, TURN MY SWAG ON!!! TOOK A LOOK IN THE MIRROR, SAID WHAT'S UP! UHHH! I WISH HAD MONEY!!! OoOo!

No comments:

Post a Comment