Monday, January 4, 2010

09' MUSIC RECAP



Look first and formost, having a 4GB ipod sucks! Not cool at all. I struggle to put all my favourite jams on blast at once. So much for moms getting the christmas hint. Anyways, this is my list of top albums of year, or shall I say past year. Basicly these albums and as well me downloading nearly ever other day is the reason why my computer is so fucked up. O' well hope ya'll enjoy.
1. Black eyed peas-The E.N.D
2. Discovery-LP
3. Wale-Attention Deficit
4. Mr. Hudson- Straight no chaser
5. Clipse-Till the casket drops
6. Kid Cudi-Man on the moon
7. Maxwell-Black summers night
8. Q-tip-Kamaal the abstract
9. KJ-The Headphone
10. Rick Ross- Deeper than rap
*Honerable mention: Jay-z-Blueprint 3 because he is..well he believes..look i just hardly listen to homeboy anymore.
My top mixtapes of the year were:
1. J. Cole-The warm up
2. Drake-So far gone
3. Theophilus London-The charming
4. Chester French-Jacque jams Vol.1
5. Melanie Fiona & ?ueslove-Live session of the bridge
6. Marsha Ambrosious-Yours truly
7. Cool Kids-Merry Christmas
8. Wolf J-Upside down day
9. Trey songz-Anticipation
10. Wale-Back to the feature

No comments:

Post a Comment