Wednesday, January 6, 2010

IN THE WORDS OF A DON

“My experiences have been, from the very beginning, cultural and creative. And my business has been a way of exposing the culture, exposing the artists so that the world could hear and see them."
-Russell Simmons

"I suffered the worst pains to help me grow. So those pains & experiences, I would never ask to take away because they all are in god's plan. And help make me into the man I am today. And help make me more of a soldier & vessull to help fight the world in traditional thinking."
-Kanye West

Thought i'd share some words of wisdom from Russell Simmons and Kanye West. These words mean so much to me, and in due time you all will understand why. Anyways, carry-on. Im back to listen'n to the new J.Cole-Playground joint. I think i can already declare it as a early mourning wake up feel good track minus the swearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment