Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ANYONE HAVE A FAT PUSSY?


Fat lazy ass Dolce

Im in desperate need to know what do with my two fat pussies? Sorry my two cats Dolce and Gabanna. Its crazy to see how they grow before your eyes. Whats worst is when people come over, their always like "the cats got bigger!" but yet I stay in denial. Honestly right now I dont think they need medical help but yet they do seem fat and lazy.
Well whats for sure are the two have different personailites from one another. Dolce the one up top, is the lazy trick who sleeps on top of the table for the whole day. You would swear she thinks she is a princess living in her grand palace. But ofcourse as any royalty would do, all she does is sleep and sit on her throne from the time I wake up and till the time I fall asleep. Now the other trick Gabanna is a little less lazy. She holds down upstairs. Not to mention she goes buck when I play Drake-Uptown, its prolly cuz the base keeps cracking off my walls. But anyways she runs around time to time when she feels like having A.D.D. or she see's a shadow. Also for the most part she cant stand other people. She always thinks someone wants to pick her up and kidnap her so instead she hides inside of my closet of shoes.
However I still dont understand, what do I do with fat pussies? Its hard to train them. The only time they usually feel like being active is when im watching basketball and fooling around; crossing myself out and dunking off the imaginary net on the ceiling. Other than that its a no-go. Lastly I thought maybe if I starve them *insert evil laugh that might work. But sadly it didnt. They get even more annoying then my mom when their hungery. Especially if they want their treats. I dont know if anyone has seen the commerical where the dude shakes a bag of cat treats from another room, and the cat breaks through numerous amount of walls to be fed. Well beasicly its absolutely true, all I have to do is slightly shake the bag of treats and the cats come running like crack feins. Shits dope.


Young Gabanna

Gabanna leg fucking me or something and young Dolce running off.

No comments:

Post a Comment