Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'LL FED EX MY LOVE AND HAVE YOU SIGN FOR MY HEART

So recently I was sitting down with a friend of mine, having a friendly conversation. Anywhoo a couple minutes in the conversation she asked me a question that I was stumped on for nearly a half an hour. I could not for the life of me answer it. As follow it goes: "If you could pick any 2 indian celebrities to be with who would it be?"
So I was like "sure..ummm..umm well you know theres so many to choose from..ummmmmmmm..ummmmm"
Anyways im sure you get the point. Not till later on im like O' shit I would pick Vashtie. Only because everyone knows thats my long lost love. But apart from that, I have no clue of any other indian celebrity women. Aint that a shame. Tsk tsk. Indian people where you at stand up!
There after I took her question into a broader spectrum. In other words I analyzed all the races and this is who I came up with.


Brown (hope im not offending anyone): Va$htie and Frieda Pinto
Asain: Kelly Hu and Lucy Lui

White: Rachel Mcadams and Kristen Bell
Black: Nikki-Jean and Sanaa lathan
Spanish: Rosario Dawson and tie between Mila Kunis and Vida Guerra


If yall dont know the names I listed, feel free to creep and google that bad boy.
For me to post all those faces would be obscene and a waste of space. As well if no one had noticed, I picked mostly the underated ladies that most people take for granted. I guess im usually more attracted to that. Anywhoooooo..
GOOD DAY!

1 comment: