Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AWKWARD 101

I dont know about you, but my mother implies a house rule that I should only be sleeping in my bed. Ladies this doesnt mean I cant sleep in yours. But no really she is bascily saying she dislikes the fact of me falling asleep on the couch. Has that ever happend to you?
Im sure every dude knows how it feels to be up all day and the only thing you really look forward to is sprawling out relaxin' watching some basketball. Anywhoo, I frequently have the problem of falling asleep on the couch with the TV still running. Now people its not as if I dont wake up throughout the night and walk up to my room. Because of ofcourse I do. Not!

Although the awkward moment one night was when I gracefully fell asleep downstairs on the couch watching TV. Around 3, I quickly woke up to the sound of my moms drummin feet coming downstairs to yell. I flinched upright so quick that I began to pose as if I was awake all along. However what made it weird was by the time she got downstairs the channel was playing a girls gone wild infomercial. The instant look she gave me was as if I was watching it all along. Deadly.

Now that I think about it, this reminds me of a simliar moment when I heard an intense condom commercial while driving around with my mother. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment