Wednesday, January 27, 2010

M.I.A.

Due to school and other lavish fundamental hobbies I have, i've not been much attached to my blog. Sure enough it seems as if im more intrigued by others rambull ideas and feelings other than my page. Anyways for those buggers who always ask what im doing while im not typing away on here, well I be..
-eating junkfood
-crunching numbers from my textbook
-free livin' in otherwords living the unemployed life
-periodicly flip through watching the craptors and NCAA ball
-design
-religiously watch entourage
-groove to francis & the lights, lykke li and little brother (to name a few)
-sob over my dear phone
-sleep instead of go to class
-and argue with my mother
...and umm thats all folks'


BADDA BOOM BADDA POW
OR IS IT
BADDA POW
BADDA BOOM
O'
WHATEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment