Saturday, May 30, 2009

TIME TO BLAST OFF

Honestly Im very fed up with things right now. Homie Charlene introduced me to this new blog, with this guy living my life. Indirectly he's really not, although I felt suddenly jealous. As if what am i really doing wrong with my life? I think people and I are leaning back too much and letting time slip through our hands without really noticing. If its any time to do something, stand up and do it now. Before its too late, and your sitting on your sofa in your parents house with a beer belly. Only because that sure as hell aint going to be me. I plan on being well known in the next two years, best believe it. Im almost certain of this, because there have been certain doors and opportunites opening up for me lately. Its up to you and I to break down those doors and shove our selfs in, even if were not invited. In otherwords, its time to blast off! I advise all people at any age, to get out there and do something with your life.

1 comment: