Thursday, May 7, 2009

RETAIL PT. 1

Anyone who has ever worked retail know's how difficult and stressful it is. Before retail, i didnt care for anyone who worked in the mall and neither their pressence. Although, the whole ball game changed once i began working retail. Ive been working retail for about a year and a half, and it has truly taken chunk of my tolerance not to lash out on custmers as well as fellow employees. Generally speaking, it can be a fun social job. Although, if your one who seeks fast money and could care less about others like yours truly, i dont suggest retail is the best thing for you. Ive learned many different skills and tactics working retail, and i must say half of them are simply bull and have no great value overall. Or maybe its just me? I know i can be hard headed and ignorant at times, (taurus) yet it takes a tough skin, loyal, bold son of a--"shut your mouth" to work retail. Or atleast as long as i have. There are many perks that regularly piss me off, that reveal how people are fake and insecure with life. For those who aspect me to pull out names, just forget it from now because thats just not my style. Although, you will get my opinion about how i feel about certain aspects of retail. So let this be the setting stone for the retail chronicals, stay tuned for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment